I'm gay Jayme's and here are some free movies.

  • nigelmanselnyc@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Site of the month is --- www.FLASHYGUYS.com --- tonnes of free movies. ...............

      I found this great free movie site...
      You guys know how much I love watching video of guys doing everything and anything - and now I've found FlashyGuys.com.

      FlashyGuys.com has a huge list of links to free movies - no popups and crap like that which I hate. The movies aren't that long but there is a huge selection.

      And it is updated DAILY!!! It is an amazing site.

      http://www.FlashyGuys.com

      I've still been modelling of course.
      I'm back in Australia now after spending the northern summer in San Diego.

      Summer down-under is kicking off and I'm spending tonnes of time at the beach. I got approached (at the beach) by a guy called Mark who runs the website SpeedoPics.com to do some modelling.

      I've had a shoot so far and it was hot - it was a threesome scene and the other 2 guys were gorgous.

      SpeedoPics.com is an exclusive gay website. Membership is only open to a strict number of people and it is one of the best sites I've seen.

      There is a huge preview area so you can check it out.

      http://www.SpeedoPics.com

      This is a great group - tonnes of pics and it has been around for ever. I was going through the groups I'm a member of yesterday and found this one which I joined 4 years ago - there aren't too many groups that last that long.

      OK guys - I'm off to the gym.

      Till next time.... Love Jaymes.