2 Hot Aussie Muscle Boys

  • Terry Greenstone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      This new movie is available now -
      www.GayMoviesPage.com ------------------------------------------------------
      --------------------

      I met David and Kye at a 'speedo' party in Sydney at this
      years Marti Gra.

      They told me that they loved showing off (and they did that
      night in their tiny little speedos) and that one day they would love to play
      in front of the camera for GayMoviesPage.com.

      Well finally I'm happy to say that David and Kieran are on
      film and are on GayMoviesPage.com.

      Out in the Australian bushland - I found the perfect place
      for David and Kieran to pound each others arse!!!!

      This flick is very hot - these two masculine guys like to fuck
      and fuck hard.

      David climaxes by giving himself a wank while he sits on
      Kierans cock.

      Kieran climaxes all over Davids face after pounding his tight,
      smooth arse.

      The movie goes for 5 minutes and 11 seconds, is 46 megabytes
      and is available for download right now at www.GayMoviesPage.com.

      Enjoy it guys.... I know I did.

      Peter