teen sex and dating advice club

  • Boy_Fr_NYCity
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for teen sex and dating advice club community.
    • coryp2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2000
        please write you advice to
        coryp99@...<br><br>i have a friend first she asked me out i said
        no!!!!<br>about a year later she asked me out again i said yes
        (my opions of her changed)<br><br>then the next night
        her back i know she still likes me but (because she
        talks to me about her old boyfriends and other things
        like this)<br>i think she feels weird about it because
        i said no first then she dumped me so soon.