Hello

  • aeoutfiters735
    Message 1 of 82 , Dec 12, 2000
      Ok it may not say i'm a founder but my other sn WAS aeoutfiters13 and this is my club and i like you guys as my memebers but please do not advertise your clubs here
    • sangel0619
      Message 82 of 82 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hello !! <br>I came across this great page which
        predicts your future Love and Personality life with the
        help of a set of advanced mathematical calculations
        based on the concept of human physiology. Even if
        you're still skeptical, just go ahead and try it for
        yourself, after all, you have nothing to lose! The results
        are interesting and detailed! <br><br>Click on the
        link below, and remember, be honest!