puppy love

  • aeoutfiters13
    Message 1 of 82 , Mar 5, 2000
      thanx 4 the new pic
    • sangel0619
      Message 82 of 82 , Jan 6 7:22 PM
        Hello !! <br>I came across this great page which
        predicts your future Love and Personality life with the
        help of a set of advanced mathematical calculations
        based on the concept of human physiology. Even if
        you're still skeptical, just go ahead and try it for
        yourself, after all, you have nothing to lose! The results
        are interesting and detailed! <br><br>Click on the
        link below, and remember, be honest!