Please help me complete my social calendar!

  • karenpassionagz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      Im putting together my social calendar today.
      Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
      http://melisasocialbj.googlepages.com/social.htm
    • karenpassionait
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        Im putting together my social calendar today.
        Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
        http://melisasocialcm.googlepages.com/social.htm
      • karenpassionagz
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2007
          http://melisagksocial.googlepages.com/social.htm