Do you believe that good parenting is in the details? We're a group of parents who choose not to hide our heads in the sand, just hoping they get through adolesence intact.
How to be in the details? Any way we can:
- Discussions in the car
- Reading good books about parenting
- Listening closely to our kids
- Any other way we can think of (do share!)
We do not blame other people's kids for our own children's choices. We do not believe in the backward notion that "My kids are good kids...it's everybody else's kids that are the problem." We do not judge each other or each other's teens and tweens on this board. We support each other. We don't criticize.
We all want to raise our kids with integrity to help them become caring, loving individuals who feel blessed enough by their own origins that they will want to "pay it forward" as adults.
- Parenting Teens
- Aug 30, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.