Bearhug Submission Club2 Wants You If You Are Tuff Enough!

  • southflabearhug
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Bearhug Submission Club2 Wants You If You Are Tuff Enough!

      Join our trilogy of 3 Strong Bearhug clubs. 1st, For Real
      Bearhugs, the largest Bearhug Wrestling club on the
      Internet with the highest interactive message-board, along
      with Real Bearhug Topics & Largest Bearhug Photo gallery
      is the original BEARHUG SUBMISSION CLUB2. Incredible
      & outrageous topics along with a new letter by Dame Edna
      regarding an encounter once with Rick Rude. Member's
      discuss being Bearhugged by favorite wrestlers: URL
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bearhugsubmissionclub2

      BEARHUG SUBMISSION GROUP is extreme!
      Now the 2nd Largest Bearhug Club on the Internet,
      Enter Extreme Territory for Adults who equate Truth in
      order to find & discuss Real Bearhug Matches. In the
      "Extreme" will you tell us the truth & land in the "Zone"
      for a real match? View our Gallery of Bearhug Photos
      to include Nude Bearhugs of Muscular Men. URL:

      Completing our Trilogy is the 3rd Largest bearhug club on
      the Internet known as our secret back room Bearhug Gallery
      & Story Room (Fiction & Real Stories) for the serious man
      that would like to discuss Real Bearhug stories & view actual
      New Bearhug photos in our gallery. Its the BEARHUG
      SUBMISSION CLUB1. URL: