Come To The Fight Show Los Angeles October 20, 2007: Also - looking for fighters

  • MIKE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      See: http://www.wrestlemuscle.com/FaultlineOct07jpg.htm

      Check it out.

      Fight night at Faultline, October 20, 10:30 PM.
      Wrestling, boxing, bodypunching, gutpunching, bearhugging..........
      Hundreds of guys will come to cheer and enjoy.

      We are also looking for more fighters to be on the card. Get in touch with
      Mike (email: smarts2u@...) directly to present yourself and ask
      questions and see if you're a guy who can help us make the show happen. And
      Mike is always interested in meeting fighters who want to be in a show!

      If you are lean-bodied, with or without muscle, so that you will be
      presentable on stage and can do a fight style of your liking --- wrestling,
      boxing, bearhugging, gutpunching or getting gutpunched, etc...(ask me if you
      have something else) and know how to spar and work it with another guy doing
      what you like, get in touch with me.

      No assholes, no guys into showing just how tough you are....

      We work as a team and work with each other, sparring for the audience.

      Some guys go very hard - very rough, but only what's mutually agreed on - NO
      ASSHOLES trying to fuck the other guy up for medical attention. The guy you
      get up with is someone you have chemistry with - you will talk with them and
      get to know them before hand. I am not matching guys up for real all-out
      fights. I am finding guys who really like each other and want to work it out
      together in front of a crowd of hundreds of guys, cheering them on.

      WE NEED
      Some fighter types we need:
      Boxing -- 175 pounds, more or less. ask me
      Bodypunching fight -- 175 pounds and up to 225 pounds
      Wrestlers -- freestyle or bjj/submission 145 pounds to 200 pounds. Ask me if
      you weigh more.
      NHB/brawling - no face punching -- 145 pounds to 200 pounds
      Bearhugging - 175 pounds to 250 pounds
      Gutpunchers -- punchers 150 pounds to 230 pounds
      Gutpunchees -- guys who like getting punched 140 to 240 pounds
      ..............or you name what you can do..........

      This is about FUN, pure athletic fun.

      CLEAN ATHLETIC FUN
      Note, there will be NO erotic stuff on stage. This is clean real
      athletics - guys getting rough on stage is "hot" all by itself. You can get
      your erotic stuff after the show, going home with each other, AND WE DO.

      OUT-OF-TOWNERS
      Some guys will come from out of town, and those of us in town also are
      generally happy to host guys who need a place to stay during our male
      bonding experience of performing together. LET'S DO IT!

      LIFE IS A PARTY!
      BE THERE!

      Get in touch with Mike (email: smarts2u@...) directly to present
      yourself and ask questions and see if you're a guy who can help us make the
      show happen. Always interested in meeting fighters who want to be in a show!

      This is a fundraiser to help the Southern California Wrestling Club buy mats
      and send wrestlers to the Gay Games. No one will be paid, as we are all
      generously donating our time for the common good of gay wrestling and gay
      sports. Do it!

      MIKE
      LIVE YOUR DREAMS!