Invite to Join Bearhug Submission Club2

  • southflabearhug
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2002
      Take It To The Extreme in the Bearhug Submission
      Club2 that's the Largest BEARHUG/Wrestling Club
      on the Internet including Yahoo. WE got
      Incredible Young Muscular Jocks testing their
      strength in Real Wrestling by using with BEARHUG
      Holds. URL:

      We Take It To The Extreme. The club is the
      highest interactive message corridor on Yahoo, as
      well as the Internet. More importantly, the place
      is intelligent, serious, funny, outrageous,
      exciting & includes different BEARHUG topics
      weekly. Guests Dame Edna, Michael Bergin frequent
      the club. Real Wrestling Challenges are posted
      daily. 150 New BEARHUG Hold Photos have just been
      posted & joins our club that has the Largest
      Photo selection of BEARHUG holds in the world.

      Take It To The Extreme & make your challenge
      on the message board of the Bearhug Submission
      Club2. Join Now & check out profile pics of
      our favorite member, 20 yr old jake_blonde &
      BEARHUG Jake to the Extreme!