FW: [MikesFightShow] MIKE IN GUT PUNCHING DEMO SATURDAY NIGHT IN LOS ANGELES

  • MIKE
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Faultline Bar Features a premiere of the new erotic fight movie, called
      "BRAWLERS" this Saturday night at 11 PM. They asked me to stop in and
      talk to the audience about what my yahoo group, MIKESFIGHTSHOW
      does and take my shirt off and do a little gutpunching demo with a hot guy.

      I'll probably just grab a tough looking guy out of the audience and bring
      them up on stage with me -- see what they've got. I ain't shy!

      Of course, I just talked to the toughest street fighter I've ever been in a
      real
      fight with, and he may get up with me --- SOLID MUSCLE - more than me,
      90 percent straight --- he is married, and a very smart fighter. If he
      comes,
      it'll be even MORE FUN.

      This is short notice, but it will be fun. From what I hear the movie
      BRAWLERS is very well done and looks like FIGHT CLUB but with wild sex
      going on during the beat-ups.

      I'll be on stage about 11 PM.
      Here's their poster.
      <http://www.wrestlemuscle.com/FaultlineGPDemoSM.htm>