Good-bye

  • jedistarpilot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      (okay in last that one didnt post)
      This club has reached a point of no activity and it has been decided
      that its time to depart. Good-bye, farewell
    • anand vikash
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2003
        we can work together to make this club working so lets make it and don't say bye to each other.

        jedistarpilot <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:(okay in last that one didnt post)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
          I Suppose we could, but i'm not sure if this is nessicarly the place
          to do it. This group, for those who you dont know, was a spin off of
          the club teen atheist of america. What happened was the founder got
          carpultunnel and left, the appointed founder left too, Leaving only
          four chatting members. We got mad at the lack of structure and
          created this club. Unfourtnatly, over the last couple years, this
          club has become quite faint in conversations. Two of the original
          founders I have lost all contanct with, the other is now longer of
          age, and I have lost my founders account due to an age dispute with
          Yahoo. (they just dont believe that im not six.... Jerks) And, as i
          said before, there isnt much activity. Which leaves to wounder if
          this is really the place to try and continue. I still believe that
          the founding ideals of a world united teen atheist club is a good
          one, and could help spark alot of views. But I can't really make
          people talk. I cant ever really get much going anymore with loss of
          interest from just about everybody. However, if you have an
          alternative, id gladly hear it. Until then, Josiah and I will
          reframe from removal of TAW.

          ~John

          --- In teenatheistsoftheworld@yahoogroups.com, anand vikash

          ]