hello, I'm new here

  • Mariana Bens
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d; }Hello fellow teen atheists,
      My name is Mariana, and I am happy to have joined this group. In the past, I have discussed everything from the Ten Commandments at the Alabama courthouse to the Catholic Church and the Supreme-Christian-right groups. I find that I am a good debater, and I argue with logic reason in my statements. I reside in Miami, Florida, one of cities to live in. I will attend college in the Fall of 2003, as I am graduating from high school this year. If anyone is going to Florida State U, or is in Florida, please send me a message. If you don't live in FL, that's ok too.
      I leave in in good hands and have a nice holiday season.
      Mariana

    • strange_alein
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2003
        Welcome....
        This place seems to be a bit on the dead, and im sorry the
        conversation has halted so much. Im not sure what happened to all
        the other founders... my founder account has been screwed up so i
        cant log on there... dont ask. If you have anything you want to say,
        go ahead and say it. Im sure withinn a few months someone will
        respond. :)

        ~John