hey...

  • Aquamarine Demon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      Hey everyone! My name's Noelle. I'm 16 years old and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I've been an atheist for maybe 4 years now. I think everyone should have the right to believe what they want (if it doesn't hurt anyone) without being ostracized and stereotyped. I think evolution should be taught in all schools for what it is, and that creationism should stay out of science classrooms. I do, however, believe that public schools should offer World Religion as an elective, and treat all the major religions with equal time and respect.
      Well, I have to go. I look forward to talking with all of you!

      The Aquamarine Demon
      "All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." -Edgar Allan Poe

      "It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand." -Mark Twain