Welcome new members and message list cleanup

  • jadedixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 10:44 AM
      Hey everyone!

      Welcome to our new members!

      Our messages had an awful lot of spam, and the members list was full of spammers. But now that I've set up the list so I have to approve new members and all posts, we shouldn't have any spam issues anymore.

      Though I'm no longer a teen myself, I remember how much having groups like this to talk to other teens helped me when I was that age. I want to keep the group open and I don't mind taking the time to moderate posts and keep the spam out so other teens can have the same place to chat that I had.

      Post away and enjoy!

      Jade