Re: Worries...

  • JadeDixon
    Message 1 of 197 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hello everyone. I'm Jade and I just joined today.
      I've been reading through some of the older posts and
      I'm really looking forward to getting to know you
      guys. You all seem to be a very intellegent bunch.<br>
      Anyway just to tell you all a bit about myself, I live
      in California, and I'm a teen obviously but I perfer
      not giving out my exact age until I get to know
      people better. I was raised an Atheist by my mom, my dad
      seems to have some Christian values but I don't think
      he is a Christian, at least in my definition of what
      it is to be a Christian (we never really talk about
      religion much). I used to go to secular private schools
      but in the seventh grade the only schools around were
      Christian or public and my dad has something against me
      going to a public school so I've been going to a
      Christian school since the 7th grade. I did become a
      Christian for a very short while, and I was what some would
      call a Theist/Agnostic for a while but in the 9th
      grade I rejected Theism. Now I'm what some would call
      an Atheist/Agnostic, in other words I don't belive
      in god but I don't deny the possiblity either.
      Anyway, enough of my rambling. It's 11 p.m. here and I'm
      dead tired. I've got nothing to do tomorrow so I'll
      read through the rest of the old posts and then I
      might post some more. Talk to y'all later<br><br>~Jade
    • Psikill4
      Message 197 of 197 , Oct 15, 2001