Apologies

  • LaRoseCraftCo
    Message 1 of 197 , Aug 1, 1999
      Well on Thursday I wound up getting home late.
      About 20 mins after 8:00. I honestly thought no one
      would have stayed that long to wait so I decided just
      to re sheduel the chat. Im not used to having that
      many members especially one's who show up for things.
      And I am sorry for not joining you all. I would like
      to know what you wish to have in this club because I
      have no idea what kind of people you all are . So
      please tell me what you would like the club to do or
      talk about. And if anyone wants to really get involved
      I could always use a V.P. to help me out when I
      can't be here. Especially when school starts. Heck if
      you think Im busy now its nothing compared to when
      schools up and runnin. Also, I need someone to help me
      set up another newsletter. I started this club
      thinking a few people would help out and no one has even
      offered. This club can be a lot of fun. I just need help
      in making it that way.
    • Psikill4
      Message 197 of 197 , Oct 15 8:40 PM