Project Atheist World

  • atheistrevolution
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Project Atheist World

      Dear all,

      I have registered the domain AtheistWorld.Com.

      I want to set up an interactive community website for atheists and
      non-theists, a real professional site with free forums, email
      accounts, dating service, and a structured library where people can
      post articles, essays, stories and related literature.

      The hosting cost will only be $10 per month.

      My questions are as follows:

      1. Would any of you be willing to administer and maintain the site?
      2. Can any of you do cgi/asp programming?
      3. Would any of you help secure the hosting for a few years in
      advance?

      Everything on the site will be free of charge and I hope donations
      will be enough to maintain the site.

      I plan to use the same software that I have on AuthorZone.Com for
      the site's infrastructure and as funds come in I can pay the
      programmer who did that software for me to add more features as
      needed.

      4. Can you please list features we should have on the website?

      5. The site is to be run by a consortium of major donors whom want
      to be part of it and have the time to pitch in.

      6. The site will be fully automated so there will be vitally no
      maintenance to be done aside for occasional backups.

      All interested parties please respond here:

      Max