Re: any one here?

  • becka13_2000
    Message 1 of 197 , Jun 16, 2000
      I guess I am still here and I have somewhat of a
      problem. There is this guy who told me he likes me and I
      like him. But he does not want to date me because of
      my belifes. I am torn. Half of me wants to tell him
      to piss off and the other half wants to lie to him.
      I dont know what to do....
    • Psikill4
      Message 197 of 197 , Oct 15, 2001