Re: Guido will be visiting your house so

  • JEDISTARFIGHTER
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 4, 2000
      Hey i havent seen anyone show up for weeks!
      (myaself included) ill show up for 15 minuets then leave,
      because hey, i have games to play, TV to watch, sleep to
      get. Absolutly nothing. Now i am open to the sujestion
      of rescudeling the chat, simpley because
      LaRoseCraftCo and my self sceulded it in, oh crap what was it?
      June? no wait July. The club was founded in June.
      Mabey<br> early August. Anyway thats beside the point. At
      the time all 7 of us, 2 of which have resinged, one
      of which is no longer sceen, one was LaRoses's
      mother, ect. We sceulded that around the current issues,
      i mean the same time wasn't supposed to last this
      long. True, we where thinking of school, but more
      people have joined, more have left, there is a high
      level of inactivity, LaRose is either still sick, or
      just plain quite. So first off, we need to rescudle
      the time, prefebly a school night, because thats when
      every one is home. Second we need to see about this
      inactive list. I plain don't know what to do about it.
      LaRose and KE_Em are the only ones who have the power to
      do something about it, and KE turned 20, Rose i've
      already menchioned, so i don't know. If we could get a
      hold of some of them, if not all, we could find out
      what numbers where still looking at. That would make
      chats, and meetings, and newspaper commity (if we ever
      get around to it)ect. a lot easier. If of cousre
      anyone but me is intrested. Another issue we face if the
      club is to stay alive is posting. We need more topics.
      Then again, thats why i would kind of like newspaper
      or something to get stuff to talk about, because we
      have just gotten boring. Man i hope Guido shows up,
      mabey we could things going again!
    • Psikill4
      Message 197 of 197 , Oct 15, 2001