Re: [teenage_discipline] Re: just a thought....

  • kevin valentine
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
      :-O surprise

      From: boy_spanked_naked <caden_tyler@...>
      To: teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:09 PM
      Subject: [teenage_discipline] Re: just a thought....

      my mum says ur right, and made me change my name in this group to boy_spanked_naked :(

      --- In teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Brown <nancyb27@...> wrote:

      > Well in their opinion they are to old to be spanked and unfortunately many of their parents agree and give ineffectual punishments groundings loss of privilege etc when in reality juvenile childish behaviour merits an appropriate punishment namely a smacked bottom.
      >
      > On 31 Jul 2011, at 23:51, "Tobias Wexxlar" <tobias.wexlaar@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I note a common complaint among teens in this group. They say they are too old to be spanked. This cannot be true because if one were really too old, then they would not be getting spankings. So, if you get a spanking, you are not too old, because it did in fact happen....

    • Brayden Parker
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
        grounding nvr worked for me or lasted very long, i am add/adhd and drive them crazy being trapped in the house or my room cause im too hyper to be cooped up in the house so my mom or dad would throw me my truck keys they took away and hand me their credit card and basically be like "get out of here and dont come back till sometime tonight your driving us up the flipping wall so better get out of here before you find yourself in some more serious trouble"

        but the few nights they wouldnt let us go out to a party or whatever we'd always just sneek out i got a tree outside my bedroom window cant go through the doors cause would set the alarm off or come back in thru the house so had to trust on that tree outside my window, and we'd have friends pick us up down the road so wouldnt get caught leaving,

        we'd sometimes be caught sneeking back in at 2-3 in the morning

        but groundings dont work, its a long pain in the ass punishment that kids sneek around an do what they want anyway.

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
          im 18 and still get it from time to time. and for guys that get it bare its common for us to get it completely naked cause more times than not we dont wear shirts during spring/summer anyway and if we didnt have a shirt on before spanking cant run and put one on just cause we're bout to get it.

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
            idk look at what all these famous ppl name their kids.

            and used to work with a girl that named her baby lucifer cha-ching solis

            and i reanmed him cause i wont call that poor baby lucifer even if it is his real name.

            so some stupid ppl name their poor kids some horrible names. it happens and the kids pay the price

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
              Sabine, I can assure you some spanked younger teens are allowed to speak online with parents' permission or without. But this is clearly either faked nonsense and/or morally reprehensible.