New poll for teenage_need_discipline

  • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 1, 2010
      teenage_need_discipline group:

      Between the two,which 3-12yr old child has to be spanked the lowest on their butt,(the lower half of their butt,closer to their legs),3-12yr old boys or 3-12yr old girls?

      o 3-12yr old girls
      o 3-12yr old boys

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 7, 2010
        teenage_need_discipline group:

        Do 3-8yr old boys try harder to keep from peeing during a spanking,when they are spanked without their briefs(bare bottom) compared to when they are spanked in their briefs?

        o No
        o No,because they don't have to worry about their briefs getting wet with urine
        o Yes
        o Yes,because they don't have anything to pee into

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 13 6:54 AM
          teenage_need_discipline group:

          GIRLS SPANKED AT HOME FROM 13 TO 18
          are you still spanked ?

          o yes -bare butt
          o yes-clothes on
          o no

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Connie S
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 13 10:37 AM
            I actually "lied" on this poll just to see the results.  True, I was spanked,  bare bottomed, during my teenaged years but now I'm married and give spankings - wish that had been an option.

            CeeCee

            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 1, 2010
              teenage_need_discipline group:

              Parents,if you have both a 3-12 yr old daughter and a 3-12yr old son,which of you children are the hardest (most difficult),(hardest to figure out where to spank on their bottoms at) to spank when they misbehave,your 3-12yr old daughter or 3-12yr old son?

              o Neither,they're both about the same to spank,I have never noticed any difference between spanking my 3-12yr old daughter or my 3-12yr old son.
              o My 3-12yr old daughter,because 3-12yr old girls bottoms are smaller than 3-12yr old boy's bottoms,I have a lot less room on my 3-12yr old daughter's bottom to spank on than my 3-12yr old son's bottom,so I have to spank my 3-12yr old daughter much lower on her bottom than I do my 3-12yr old son.
              o My 3-12yr old daughter,because I have a lot less room on her bottom to spank her on,compared to my 3-12yr old son's bottom.
              o My 3-12yr old son,because 3-12yr old boys bottoms are smaller than 3-12yr old girls's bottoms,I have a lot less room on my 3-12yr old son's bottom to spank on than my 3-12yr old daughter's bottom,so I have to spank my 3-12yr old son much lower on his bottom than I do my 3-12yr old daughter.
              o My 3-12yr old son,because I have a lot less room on his bottom to spank him on,compared to my 3-12yr old daughter's bottom

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 1, 2010
                teenage_need_discipline group:

                I know this might be a stupid question,but here it is..I have a son who's 6 and a daughter who's 5,I've spanked my son numerous times,however,I've never spanked my daughter yet,but I'm going to because her behavior is getting a lot worse. What I'm wondering is,would I spank my daughter the same way as I do my son (I spank him standing with my hand over his jeans in the middle to top of his butt..my daughter wears jeans as well)or will I have to spank my daughter differently on her butt than I do with my son? Thanks for answering based on your experiences between spanking you son and daughter.

                o No,you will spank her the exact same way as you do your son,in the middle to top of her butt
                o Yes,you will have to spank higher up on her butt (not like you are used to with your son,farther away from her legs) in comparison to your son
                o Yes,you will have to spank your daughter lower on her butt (not like you are used to with your son,closer to her legs) in comparison to you son

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Steve W
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 2, 2010
                  If you seriously need to ask that question you should never have been allowed to have kids in the first place. Pathetic.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 2, 2010
                    Perhaps you should have had children either!

                    --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, Steve W <atlantean50@...> wrote:

                    > If you seriously need to ask that question you should never have been allowed to
                    > have kids in the first place. Pathetic.
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • Eric
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 3, 2010
                      People like you should be arrested. I hope you do not have children. you are pervert!

                      --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > teenage_need_discipline group:
                      >
                      > I'm having a problem with my 5yr old son,I lower his jeans/pants then spank him with my hand in his briefs,the problem I'm having is that he pees in his briefs while I'm spanking him,not a complete soaking,just some dribbles or small squirts of urine in time with the spanking.Would he try harder to keep from peeing during the spanking if I pull down his briefs and spank him bare bottom? I've heard and also been told it would help
                      >

                      > o No it will not help,he will still pee without his briefs on when you are spanking him
                      > o Yes,it will help,he will try harder to keep from peeing without his briefs on while you are spanking him

                      > web site listed above.
                      >
                      > Thanks!

                    • Mandy
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 4, 2010
                        Well,it takes one to know one doesn't it?

                        --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <treko6@...> wrote:

                        > People like you should be arrested. I hope you do not have children. you are pervert!
                        >
                        > --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        > > teenage_need_discipline group:
                        > >
                        > > I'm having a problem with my 5yr old son,I lower his jeans/pants then spank him with my hand in his briefs,the problem I'm having is that he pees in his briefs while I'm spanking him,not a complete soaking,just some dribbles or small squirts of urine in time with the spanking.Would he try harder to keep from peeing during the spanking if I pull down his briefs and spank him bare bottom? I've heard and also been told it would help
                        > >

                        > > o No it will not help,he will still pee without his briefs on when you are spanking him
                        > > o Yes,it will help,he will try harder to keep from peeing without his briefs on while you are spanking him

                        > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
                        > > web site listed above.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks!

                      • Eric Martin
                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 4, 2010
                          Hello,

                          Sorry I am french and non native english speaker. I have to say I did not understood everything behind your answer.

                          De : Mandy <mandy_lynn_beckert@...>
                          À : teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                          Envoyé le : Mer 4 août 2010, 18h 30min 57s
                          Objet : [teenage_need_discipline] Re: New poll for teenage_need_discipline

                          Well,it takes one to know one doesn't it?

                          --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <treko6@...> wrote:

                          > People like you should be arrested. I hope you do not have children. you are pervert!
                          >
                          > --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                          > > teenage_need_discipline group:
                          > >
                          > > I'm having a problem with my 5yr old son,I lower his jeans/pants then spank him with my hand in his briefs,the problem I'm having is that he pees in his briefs while I'm spanking him,not a complete soaking,just some dribbles or small squirts of urine in time with the spanking.Would he try harder to keep from peeing during the spanking if I pull down his briefs and spank him bare bottom? I've heard and also been told it would help
                          > >

                          > > o No it will not help,he will still pee without his briefs on when you are spanking him
                          > > o Yes,it will help,he will try harder to keep from peeing without his briefs on while you are spanking him

                          > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
                          > > web site listed above.
                          > >
                          > > Thanks!

                        • Mandy
                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 4, 2010
                            aucun besoin d'etre desole, je suis français aussi bien, ce qu'ils disent ici aux Etats-Unis est, si vous appelez quelqu'un une réputation mauvaise, qu'elle vous fait egalement ce que vous leur avez appele. En d'autres termes, appelant une personne un perverti, te fait egalement un perverti parce que cela en les appelant un, que les moyens vous savent ce qu'est un perverti. Esperez que ceci l'explique, et desole si je vous insultais de quelque façon. D'ailleurs, j'etais ne et ai grandi e Paris

                            --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, Eric Martin <treko6@...> wrote:

                            > Hello,
                            >
                            > Sorry I am french and non native english speaker. I have to say I did not
                            > understood everything behind your answer.
                            >

                            > ________________________________
                            > De : Mandy <mandy_lynn_beckert@...>
                            > À : teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                            > Envoyé le : Mer 4 août 2010, 18h 30min 57s
                            > Objet : [teenage_need_discipline] Re: New poll for teenage_need_discipline
                            >

                            > Well,it takes one to know one doesn't it?
                            >
                            > --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <treko6@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > People like you should be arrested. I hope you do not have children. you are
                            > >pervert!
                            > >
                            > > --- In teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com,
                            > >teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                            > > >

                            > > > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
                            > > > teenage_need_discipline group:
                            > > >
                            > > > I'm having a problem with my 5yr old son,I lower his jeans/pants then spank
                            > >him with my hand in his briefs,the problem I'm having is that he pees in his
                            > >briefs while I'm spanking him,not a complete soaking,just some dribbles or small
                            > >squirts of urine in time with the spanking.Would he try harder to keep from
                            > >peeing during the spanking if I pull down his briefs and spank him bare bottom?
                            > >I've heard and also been told it would help
                            > >

                            > > > o No it will not help,he will still pee without his briefs on when you are
                            > >spanking him
                            > >
                            > > > o Yes,it will help,he will try harder to keep from peeing without his
                            > >briefs on while you are spanking him
                            > >

                            > > > To vote, please visit the following web page:
                            > > >
                            > > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
                            > > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
                            > > > web site listed above.
                            > > >
                            > > > Thanks!

                          • Steve W
                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 4, 2010
                              Very impressive! just out of interest could Peggy speak french too? For those of you who don't know what i am talking about check out the polls.  Steve

                              Message 14 of 28 , Oct 24, 2010
                                teenage_need_discipline group:

                                Please see "Lori" and "Katie" in the "files" to answer this poll. Which mother's 3-8yr old son will be most likely to pee (urinate) in his briefs while he is getting spanked? In otherwords,his briefs will be wet with urine (urine soaked) after he is spanked.

                                o Lorie's 3-8yr old son
                                o Katie's 3-8yr old son

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                              • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 28 , Oct 24, 2010
                                  teenage_need_discipline group:

                                  Please see "Lori" and "Katie" in the "files" to answer this poll. Which mother's 3-8yr old son will be least likely to pee (urinate) in his briefs while he is getting spanked? In other words,his briefs will be dry after he is spanked.

                                  o Lorie's 3-8yr old son
                                  o Katie's 3-8yr old son

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jan 6, 2011
                                    teenage_need_discipline group:

                                    Please see "Spanking" in the files to answer the poll What does it look like the little boy is doing while he is getting spanked by his dad? Choose all that apply

                                    o Nothing
                                    o Clenching his bottom from the pain
                                    o Clenching his bottom to keep from peeing
                                    o Clenching his bottom from the pain,and also to keep from peeing
                                    o Holding himself to keep from peeing

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                  • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jan 10, 2011
                                      teenage_need_discipline group:

                                      Please see the photo album "DAD SPANKING SON" for this poll. In photo #1,the boy is getting spanked in his briefs,and in photo #2,he is getting spanked with his briefs pulled down. If you notice in photo #1,the boy does not have his bottom clenched during the spanking,but in photo #2 he has his bottom clenched tightly. So,why does the boy have his bottom clenched tightly while he is getting spanked with his briefs pulled down,but not when he was getting spanked in his briefs?

                                      o Because the spanking hurts more with his briefs pulled down
                                      o Because he is trying much harder to keep from peeing during the spanking,because he knows his briefs aren't there to absorb it

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                    • Teresa Simpson

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Feb 23, 2011
                                          teenage_need_discipline group:

                                          Please see "My fiancee Heidi" in the files for this poll. Heidi and I have a 3 1/3 year old son,he hasn't been spanked yet,but he has come close to getting a spanking. Anyhow,what can my fiancee and I expect our 3 1/2 year old son to do (besides cry) when we spank him for misbehaving?

                                          o Just cry and then rub his bottom after the spanking,and stay dry in his briefs
                                          o Just cry and then rub his bottom after the spanking,and urinate in his briefs

                                          web site listed above.

                                          Thanks!
                                        • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Feb 24, 2011
                                            teenage_need_discipline group:

                                            Which underpants do you prefer your 3-8yr old son potties in while he is getting spanked for misbehaving?

                                            o I prefer he doesn't potty at all while he is getting spanked for misbehaving
                                            o I prefer he potties in his boxer shorts (the really loose ones) while he is getting spanked for misbehaving
                                            o I prefer he potties in his boxer briefs (the ones that fit like briefs but have legs like boxer shorts) while he is getting spanked for misbehaving
                                            o I prefer he potties in his briefs (tighty whities) while he is getting spanked for misbehaving

                                            web site listed above.

                                            Thanks!
                                          • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Apr 19 8:16 AM
                                              teenage_need_discipline group:

                                              When would a 3-8yr old boy's mom be most likely to smirk while her son's dad is spanking their 3-8yr old son for misbehaving?

                                              o When she knows her 3-8yr old son is wearing boxer shorts during the spanking
                                              o When she knows her 3-8yr old son is wearing briefs (tighty whities) during the spanking

                                              web site listed above.

                                              Thanks!
                                            • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Apr 23 4:29 AM
                                                teenage_need_discipline group:

                                                When would a 3-10yr old boy be the most likely to pee (urinate) while his dad is spanking him for misbehaving?

                                                o When the 3-10yr old boy is wearing his boxers (boxer shorts) during the spanking
                                                o When the 3-10yr old boy is wearing his briefs (tighty whities) during the spanking

                                                web site listed above.

                                                Thanks!
                                              • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Apr 25 10:55 AM
                                                  teenage_need_discipline group:

                                                  If a 3-10yr old boy has a tendency to,or usually pees (urinates) while he is getting a spanking for misbehaving,should his briefs be pulled down for the spanking?

                                                  o No,they should be left up to absorb the urine
                                                  o No,they should be left up so he tries harder not to pee
                                                  o Yes,they should be pulled down,to cut down on laundry
                                                  o Yes,they should be pulled down,because he will try harder not to pee

                                                  web site listed above.

                                                  Thanks!
                                                • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Jun 1, 2011
                                                    teenage_need_discipline group:

                                                    Should boys ages 3-12 be spanked on the bare bottom?

                                                    o Yes
                                                    o No
                                                    o Just pants down
                                                    o Pants and underpants all the way down
                                                    o Pants off
                                                    o Underpants off
                                                    o No pants on at all
                                                    o Make him do naked corner time

                                                    web site listed above.

                                                    Thanks!
                                                  • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jun 1, 2011
                                                      teenage_need_discipline group:

                                                      Should boys ages 3-12 be spanked on the bare bottom?

                                                      o Yes
                                                      o No
                                                      o Pants down, underpants on
                                                      o Pants and underpants pulled down just below the bottom
                                                      o Pants & underpants pulled down to the knees
                                                      o Pants and underpants pulled down to the ankles
                                                      o Pants and underpants pulled all the way off

                                                      web site listed above.

                                                      Thanks!
                                                    • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
                                                        teenage_need_discipline group:

                                                        Should boys 12-16 or even up to 17, be spanked on the
                                                        naked bottom?

                                                        o Yes
                                                        o No
                                                        o Only up to age 12
                                                        o Only up to age 13
                                                        o Only up to age 14
                                                        o Only up to age 15
                                                        o 16-17?
                                                        o More than 10 swats for age 12
                                                        o More than 10 swats for age 13
                                                        o More than 10 swats for age 14
                                                        o More than 10 swats for age 15 and up
                                                        o Pants pulled down by the Dad
                                                        o Underpants pulled down by the Dad
                                                        o Pants and underpants pulled down by the son
                                                        o Spanked by the dad only, 12-17

                                                        web site listed above.

                                                        Thanks!
                                                      • teenage_need_discipline@yahoogroups.com
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Jun 8, 2011
                                                          teenage_need_discipline group:

                                                          It is quite obvious to the membership of teenage_need_discipline group that the spam on the group has gone way ouy-of-hand for a good while now. It is also very clear that the group's REAL list-owner is "bouncing" and has abandoned the group.

                                                          Virgil Wood, who has long moderated other yahoo groups for years, is currently willing to assume moderation of this group and restore the integrity of its description as posted on the home page:

                                                          The aim of this group is to share several experiences made by people who believe in the right of the parents to discipline their teenage children. One of the central issues to be discussed is that of spanking as a form of discipline. Experiences and views of young people who still receive spanking are welcome.

                                                          In order for the group's restoration to take place, it is up to the current membership to cast a vote on this issue from the choices below:

                                                          o Have Virgil Wood as moderator
                                                          o Leave the group as it is

                                                          web site listed above.

                                                          Thanks!