FWD: 2 Red bare bottoms

  • Lou Konus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      LOVE LOU LOUKONUS@... Feel Free To Add Me

      ------Original Message------
      From: Lou Konus <loukonus@...>
      To: "louKonus@..." <louKonus@...>
      Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:25:09 AM +0000
      Subject: 2 Red bare bottoms

      This morning as I went around the house waking the girls for church I was suprised to find my daughter Dawn 17 and my niece Judy 14 were not in their beds as I came into the kitchen I caught them smoking a cigarette between the both of them So sending Dawn to fetch the hairbrush I took them both into the den bared their tender behinds and gave both girls a long slow hard spanking I made Dawn watch me spank her cousin and she wet her pants Maybe time for diapers They both looked so cute in church with red eyes and trying to sit still on their very hot bottoms in the hard wood Pews

      LOVE LOU LOUKONUS@... Feel Free To Add Me