Re: [teenage_discipline] Intro

  • Alice Webley
    Message 1 of 165 , Jan 19, 2013
      Now there's an interesting cocktail.

      Two thirteens! The unlucky number twice.

      That's what I call the deal breaker age.

      Parents who stopped corporal punishment for their twelve year old find they have to start again when the kid turns thirteen.

      And by that age they have got older and tougher and you need to make the discipline convincing.

      Message 165 of 165 , Mar 2, 2014
        hey im Justin, sorry to hear that.  what did u do wrong bro?  just remeber its over quick and done with.  getting grounded sucks and i think is worse.