Re: [teenage_discipline] Intro

  • Maquet Angele
    Message 1 of 165 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi

      I have a girl 17 y and you ?

      Angele,

      Angelemaquet@...
      Messenger : angelemaquet

      ________________________________
      From: kellybradley733 <kellybradley733@...>
      To: teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:28 PM
      Subject: [teenage_discipline] Intro

      Hi my name is Kelly I am 33 years old and the mother of three teenage girls and stepmother to another. I am a firm believer of corporal punishment and use this as a method of discipline. I would like to correspond via email with other mums to discuss the subject. Thanks

    • jcalvnv
      Message 165 of 165 , Mar 2 3:11 AM
        hey im Justin, sorry to hear that.  what did u do wrong bro?  just remeber its over quick and done with.  getting grounded sucks and i think is worse.