Re: [teenage_discipline] Re: Not fun at all

  • James Builder
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2012
      i am not allowed to share pics either. i can share funny pics just no personal pics.

      ________________________________
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 12, 2012
        ya a lot of the messages here seem really strange.

        Moderators note:
        This is for sure. You should see the ones that DON'T get approved!
        ________________________________
        From: James Builder <jamesbuilder@...>
        To: "teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com" <teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 10:41 PM

        i agree!

        From: Julie Roberts <julieroberts345@...>
        To: "teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com" <teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:34:17 AM GMT+0100
        Subject: Re: [teenage_discipline] Re: Not fun at all

        if necessary the belt should be applied weekly, and applied to the thighs too.  Frequencly depends on behaviour and if necessary the spankings should be increased and well as becoming more severe

        Julie