intro

  • karen s
    Message 1 of 22 , May 8, 2012
      Hi everybody! I'm Katie, I'm 21 yrs old and finishing my 3rd year of college. I want 2b an elementary school teacher. I went to an all-girls Christian school so pray I can get a job in a school like my old one. It'll be similar where the kids listen & behave instead of like in public schools. I live with my father & younger sister in New England. He is strict but I accept how I'm raised cause I feel loved & secure. I hope I can make new friends so say "hi" to me and tell me something about you 2. Huggies
    • Marsha Graves
      Message 2 of 22 , May 8, 2012
        Hi Katie,
        I think we might have chatted a long while ago.   We are a strict Christian family as well.  My husband and I are firm believers in spanking discipline for our 3 daughters---Julie 16, Amy 18, and Angela 20.   From what you said I gather you are still subject to spankings.   Am I correct?    Angela is still spanked.  How old is your sister now?  If you would like to chat again let me know.    mrshgraves   or  mrshgraves@...

        Marsha

        Message 3 of 22 , May 8, 2012
          I'm Brayden 19 college kid myself, Public schools aren't that bad I  went to them. Though I know for a fact I will pay good money to put my 3 yr old son anywhere but public school lol. I want him to go to a Christian Academy its a good private school.

          I study criminal justice for criminal profiling I want to work for the FBI. so I'm a little addicted to criminal minds on tv and want to do what they do, its interesting and something I'm naturally good at.

          I don't live at home anymore so the spankings for me have stopped unless I do what big brothers do and take the heat for s***head aka my lil brother. He don't live here though so that happens few and far between, usually only when he comes to visit.

          So guess that's saying during his 6 weeks of having to be here during the summer I'll get it a good number of times on his behalf. SMH

          Anyway welcome to the group.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 22 , May 9, 2012
            Hi Mrs Graves.  Yeah I remember you a little bit.  How are you and your family.  I remembered you had dawters who were spanked like me.  I still am too and I'm 21.   Oh yeah my sister is doing ok, I still cal her Miss Perfect cause I get spanked way more than her.  She hardly ever gets it.  This is my final exams weekso I can't talk now.  maybe 2nite but after Idol.  see ya.  Huggies, Katie

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 22 , May 9, 2012
              hello william and sue
              I am jenny and we live in holland too
              i hope somedau we maybe can email or chat about punishment

              Jenny

              --- In teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "William sue Doyle" <williamdoyle91@...> wrote:

              > hi our names are william sue from uk now living in holland
              > We have 2 daus trudy 11 and trish 14 both require punisment
              > trudy is hand spanked trish get the tawse both on bare

            • Spike Moore
              Message 6 of 22 , May 13, 2012
                Nice to meet you, I'm Spike and willing to chat nearly any time

                --- In teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "William sue Doyle" <williamdoyle91@...> wrote:

                > hi our names are william sue from uk now living in holland
                > We have 2 daus trudy 11 and trish 14 both require punisment
                > trudy is hand spanked trish get the tawse both on bare

              • caroline.bennett16
                Message 7 of 22 , May 13, 2012
                  Very cool, Tobias, to take in fosters in addition to your wife's kids, after so short a marriage. Hope it works out for you.

                  --- In teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "Tobias" <tobias.wexxlar@...> wrote:

                  > Just a quick note of introduction. I am Tobias, wife's name is Beverly. We have
                  > been married 4 years. Bev has daughters 19 and 14 and we also recently took in 3
                  > foster girls 10 14 15. We are strict old fashioned no nonsense parents and our
                  > goal is to raise the girls to be decent young women. We are strict and the rod
                  > is not spared in our household. I look forward to discussions and chats with
                  > other parents.

                • Tirza
                  Message 8 of 22 , Sep 7, 2012
                    hey tirza here married mom of two girls they are 6 and 8 and both are spanked when they misbehave

                    right now I spank most with hand but I have also used a wodden coat hanger a wooden spatula and a flip flop sandal

                    what else to say both girls wet the bed so if anyone has expirience in that would like hear what you did

                    love tirza
                  • Virgil
                    Message 9 of 22 , Sep 8, 2012
                      Thank you for sharing this, and welcome to the group.

                      As to the bed wetting, there could be any physical or physiological reasons why this happens. Several instances with positive results which I have personally learned from aquaintences are as follows:

                      --A friend of ours had a son who also was a chronic bed-wetter, and was told by her physician to deny liquids after an hour before bedtime, and it worked for them.

                      --A close relative had a bed-wetting daughter sleep in their bathtub, and that worked so well, my own daughter who had a similar problem, much to my surprise, voluntarily did the "bathtub sleep" a night or 2, and it also worked for her.

                      Understand now, these were 2 easily remedied instances.

                      The BOTTOM LINE though, consult your family physician and have the children checked out. There may be something more serious here that needs to be tended to.

                      In any event, good luck in this.

                      Regards,
                      Virgil

                      --- In teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "Tirza" <don.juul@...> wrote:

                      > hey tirza here married mom of two girls they are 6 and 8 and both are spanked when they misbehave
                      >
                      > right now I spank most with hand but I have also used a wodden coat hanger a wooden spatula and a flip flop sandal
                      >
                      > what else to say both girls wet the bed so if anyone has expirience in that would like hear what you did
                      >
                      > love tirza

                    • Spike Moore
                      Message 10 of 22 , Sep 8, 2012
                        Nice to meet you Tirza, My younger brother wet the bed up until he was about 12 then just stopped.  It annoyed my parents and I because I had to share a room with him.  I hope they aren't punished for this until they are checked to see if it is something they can control.

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 8, 2012
                          My little brother has that problem well I say little brother he's 17 but his is medical condition has bladder control issues due to undersized bladder. His mom or stepdad has to get up every 3-4 hrs during the night to get him up and make him go to bathroom or he'll end up having accident. He's dead set on not wearing any protection or anything. They cut off his drinks at 7pm at the latest and all but accidents still happen from time to time. Not that he can help it.

                          ________________________________
                          Thank you for sharing this, and welcome to the group.

                          As to the bed wetting, there could be any physical or physiological reasons why this happens. Several instances with positive results which I have personally learned from aquaintences are as follows:

                          --A friend of ours had a son who also was a chronic bed-wetter, and was told by her physician to deny liquids after an hour before bedtime, and it worked for them.

                          --A close relative had a bed-wetting daughter sleep in their bathtub, and that worked so well, my own daughter who had a similar problem, much to my surprise, voluntarily did the "bathtub sleep" a night or 2, and it also worked for her.

                          Understand now, these were 2 easily remedied instances.

                          The BOTTOM LINE though, consult your family physician and have the children checked out. There may be something more serious here that needs to be tended to.

                          In any event, good luck in this.

                          Regards,
                          Virgil

                          --- In teenage_discipline@yahoogroups.com, "Tirza" <don.juul@...> wrote:

                          > hey tirza here married mom of two girls they are 6 and 8 and both are spanked when they misbehave
                          >
                          > right now I spank most with hand but I have also used a wodden coat hanger a wooden spatula and a flip flop sandal
                          >
                          > what else to say both girls wet the bed so if anyone has expirience in that would like hear what you did
                          >
                          > love tirza

                        • miahummerich
                          Message 12 of 22 , Feb 17, 2013
                            hi everybody,

                            my name is Mia i am 15 and from germany... i still get spabked by both parents, even though spankings from dad a very rare... he doesn't spank for stuff like smart mouth or attitude like my mum does every time he spanked me i got him deeply worried or scared for my life or health... mum on the other hand is very keen on smart mouth and attitude. Dad just uses his hand to spank me and mum would sometimes use a wooden brush. i think hand and brush can cause just enough pain on a bare bum and i think using any other implements is just way out of line. But that's just my point of view... would love to meet others my age to talk and you can contact me on messenger if you like.

                            Hugs Mia
                          • insane_is_fun2
                            Message 13 of 22 , Feb 17, 2013
                              Hi Mia, nice to meet you, you sound like a nice person, I'm Spike
                              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                              my name is Mia i am 15 and from germany... i still get spabked by both parents, even though spankings from dad a very rare... he doesn't spank for stuff like smart mouth or attitude like my mum does every time he spanked me i got him deeply worried or scared for my life or health... mum on the other hand is very keen on smart mouth and attitude. Dad just uses his hand to spank me and mum would sometimes use a wooden brush. i think hand and brush can cause just enough pain on a bare bum and i think using any other implements is just way out of line. But that's just my point of view... would love to meet others my age to talk and you can contact me on messenger if you like.

                              Hugs Mia

                            • Reggie Fane
                              Message 14 of 22 , Feb 18, 2013
                                Welcome, Mia! You have a very mature and positive attitude to spanking, it sounds like. I am glad you do not seem to harbour any resentment