Re: Re: [teenage_discipline] Re: girls or boys

  • Brayden Parker
    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 31, 2012
      well in my house us guys were more destructive. things tended to get broken or fights would break out and we had a thing bout trying to act tough be a man. got us in a lot of trouble.

      with my sisters especially brooke they were more in trouble for poor clothing choices wearing too much make up, boys, attitude trying to look older then what they were to impress older guys. they got grounded lectured and yelled at

      but us guys we got spanked for being destructive and aggressive immature and irresponsible

      Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Yahoo! Mail

      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 14, 2012
        I only understand it cause i have sisters.

        Though Jayden had is a lot easier then Brooke did but if you look at the 2 of them you'd understand why. Jayden very athletic. She played football until high school when coaches wouldn't let her play anymore. She is strong and for a girl not somebody to mess with. Brooke on the other hand was a cheerleader and dancer she couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper sack for fear of braking a nail or messing her hair up.

        So everyone worried bout Brooke a lot more then Jayden just for the simple fact JJ knows how to get herself out of bad situations and she wont go down without a fight. Brooke not so much.

        but things are different now. Jayden is married to a marine and Brooke is married to a cop with families of their own now but growing up i'd have to say being a girl is harder.