Spanking teenagers is a good punishment

  • gilbeymichael11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      I have seen some of the comments and views expressed here and I totally agree with parents who don't think teenagers are too big or too old to be given an old fashioned spanking across the knee if they break the house rules. Humility and a sore backside is a great deterent against wrongdoing. If they refuse to take this punishment they should be told to go and live somewhere else, see how they can survive. Given that choice I think they would probably accept a spanking.