Re: The Grocery Store Secret That Is Costing You a Fortune!

  • elaineweathers1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      Re: The Grocery Store Secret That Is Costing You a Fortune!

      I must agree totally with you Fran, I too am a cashier in a large
      grocery store and I have witnessed many people using the program at:
      http://thedealofthecentury.net and they are all paying next to
      nothing for their groceries. Several years ago my head cashier
      overheard me telling one of the customers about te program and she
      let me have it. We are not supposed to let anyone know about it I
      guess it is really cutting into their profits. For me, I joined
      their sampler program many years ago as well. I can't understand why
      a major supermarket is so against helping people save money!

      Elaine

      [original message by Fran Haggerty]
      I can relate very easily to what the woman posted below since I have
      been a cashier at a major supermarket for over 20 years. Please
      forgive for not mentioning the chain but I am afraid of getting fired
      since we were given strict orders not to tell anybody about this
      program http://thedealofthecentury.net For the past twenty years I
      have seen customers use this very program and save a minimum of 75%
      on their orders. I have never seen a better program than this one. I
      myself signed up for their sampler in 1982 and the savings have been
      out of this world. My customers use many different programs but I can
      attest that not one of them comes close to this one.
      Fran H.