Not PC or PL

  • wil_omsford
    Message 1 of 302 , Apr 3, 2001
      hi iam new here but i think i bring up some
      intersting views one that the choice of a person is theres
      and theres alone. and many PL and PC say that the
      other side needs to be eduacted on the subject this
      eduacation would be filled with PC or PL ideas if it is
      presented to people who are being eduacted by PC or PL so
      no PC or PL is fit fit to teach this matter to
      anyone at all if the person is to come to a choice that
      is purely there own. I do not support Abortion nor
      do i sing its prasies but i belive the disition rest
      with the person and God.
    • doesyourpcneedatuneup
      Message 302 of 302 , Jun 28, 2004
        --- In teenabortiondebate2@yahoogroups.com, Debbby88 wrote:
        > Ive been debating abortion and thinking about it for nearly 8
        years...

        Welcome to the club.

        Have you heard the term "cognitive dissonance"?

        It is used to describe the malady of living in a Pro-Choice,
        Abortion on Demand, nation with the knowledge of the abortion
        industry's activities and not being able to reconcile that activity
        with the rest of our society's activities.

        I have studied and researched this area for a long time myself,
        looking for a way wto live comfortbaly in the USA with the current
        legality of abortion on demand, and it just does not happen foe me.

        My desire to produce for such a system is so limited because of this
        legalized business.

        I haev no desire to be associated with Pro-Choice people, and I know
        after 30 years of this acitivity the possibility that I am not
        somehow seeing these people in scoiety is very slim on a day to day
        basis.

        I think it tarnishes our entire nation so badly and makes us very
        untrustworthy of our own people.

        I do not even recite the Pledge of Allegiance now because it does
        not ring true enough to me.

        Our system is fast becoming antiquated here with this abortion on
        demand practice.

        We sing a national anthem that is over 200 years old.

        Imo, we are stuck in the mud of old glory and remembrance and we are
        not facing up to the realisms of today's society.

        I have noticed much correlation with 1973's Supreme Court decision
        and other malevents within our nation. Increased single motherhood,
        more divorce, and now same-sex marriage.

        Who really wants to pay taxes to such a government?