2709RE: [Tecplot_Talk] multiple zone curve fit

  • Alter, Stephen J. (LARC-D305)
    Oct 27, 2008

      You can merge all the data into one data set, then use X-Y to fit a curve through it. There should be a macro on the Tecplot website on how to merge zones.

      From: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Welch
      Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 4:06 PM
      To: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Tecplot_Talk] multiple zone curve fit

      I ran an experiment five different times.
      I created 5 different zones, one for each experimental sample. I would
      like to generate a single XY plot curve fit that includes the data
      from all five zones. I was not able to find this in the gui curve
      tool. Is this something that I will have to script?

      Thanks
      Joe W.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic