2705AW: [Tecplot_Talk] Get maximum value of a single zone

  • Puetz, Oliver (E F PR SU)
    Sep 9, 2008
      Hello Stephen,

      I have to change "AuxDataLocation = Var" to "AuxDataLocation = Zone". Thi is my code

      $!Loop |NumZones|
        $!VarSet |SourceZone| = |loop|
        $!ActiveFieldMaps = [|SourceZone|]
        $!Loop |NumVars|
          $!SetAuxData
            AuxDataLocation = Zone
            Zone = |SourceZone|
            Name = "VarMin|loop|"
            ValueString = "MinVAR[|loop|]"
          $!SetAuxData
            AuxDataLocation = Zone
            Zone = |SourceZone|
            Name = "VarMax|loop|"
            ValueString = "MaxVAR[|loop|]"
        $!EndLoop
      $!EndLoop
      But in the variable, the value is MAXVAR[13] instead of the real value.

      ?!?

      Oliver