2697Extracting time series data

  • Obeysekera, Jayantha
    Jul 11, 2008

      I have an IJ-ordered data set for many zones characterizing a time series of 2D data sets. I have TECPLOT360 and tried to extract a time series at a given x,y point by drilling through zones but TECPLOT 360 does not have that tool highlighted when I go to that add-on. Is my data not in the right format to use the time series extraction tool? Any help would be appreciated.

      Obey

      Jayantha Obeysekera, Ph.D.,P.E.,D.WRE

      Department Director

      Hydrologic & Environmental Systems Modeling

      South Florida Water Management District

      (561) 682 6503 (Office)

      (561) 722 9994 (cell)