2695Averaging of LES data set.

  • Mahesh Dhotre
    Jul 9, 2008
      To Tecplot users:

      I have data set computed from LES which can be loaded into the Techplot (I have techplot 10.0 version).
      Now I want to calculate mean of all these data set. Structure of each set is as follows:

      Data set-1, contains information of X, Y, Z, U, V, W, Temperature for three planes. (plane a1, a2, a3).
      like wise I have several data sets and I want to get average of the velocity and temperature variables.

      Is there any feature in  Tecplot 10.0 that does this job directly? I will appreciate if anyone can provide
      a workable macro for this purpose.

      Thank you in advance.

      Regards,
      Mah