2690RE: [Tecplot_Talk] AVI on OSX 10.5

  • Alter, Stephen J. (LARC-D305)
    Jun 13, 2008

      Run scripts on the frames? I’m no expert with images, so what do you mean?

      From: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darren De Zeeuw
      Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 10:43 AM
      To: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Tecplot_Talk] AVI on OSX 10.5

      I have all the latest updates to Quicktime and all other system components.  I honestly don’t really use the AVI format in tecplot.  I needed to view one created by a colleague.  I almost always export png images and use Quicktime Pro to assemble the movies so that I can control frame rate, paste together multiple movies, run scripts on the frames before importing to Quicktime to add text & graphics, etc.

      Darren.

      On 6/13/08 10:30 AM, "Alter, Stephen J. (LARC-D305)" <Stephen.J.Alter@...> wrote:

      Darren,

         I have had some issues with this too on a PC. Have you updated QuickTime lately? Sometimes that helps. There are also free codec’s available on the web for download that can help. BTW, do you like the quality of the AVI from Tec360?