2689RE: [Tecplot_Talk] AVI on OSX 10.5

  • Alter, Stephen J. (LARC-D305)
    Jun 13, 2008

      What do you do with 1200 frames? That’s a lot of importing, no? What format do you use for output/export from Tecplot?

      From: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Renato Sousa
      Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 10:38 AM
      To: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Tecplot_Talk] AVI on OSX 10.5

      Concerning AVI, we usually do not use those created by Tecplot since the default compression reduces the images quality.

      We usually export the images with macros and then create the videos directly with quicktime, importing the image sequece.

      Renato Sousa

      Tel: +351 919 316 221 | E-mail: renato.sousa@...

      FluidInova, Engenharia de Fluidos, SA

      TECMAIA - Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia da Maia

      Rua Engº Frederico Ulrich, nº 2650 | 4470-605 Moreira da Maia | Portugal

      Tel: +351 229 408 265 | Fax: +351 229 408 266

      E-mail: geral@... | Web: www.fluidinova.pt/