2678RE: [Tecplot_Talk] Re: extract a sub-zone from a 2D plane

  • Chris Idso
    May 14, 2008
      Thiago,

      There is only one reason I can think of for why the Index Range from Source Zone portiion of that dialog is 'frozen' (grayed out).   Is your 2d plane a slice that you cut from a larger zone?   If it is, then that means that your 2d plane has Finite Element order.  With Finite Element order there is no way to extract a subzone by going to the Data/Extract/Subzone dialog.

      Best Regards,

      Chris

      Christopher Idso
      Technical Support Lead