2677Re: extract a sub-zone from a 2D plane

  • Thiago Dutra
    May 13, 2008
      Dear Chris,

      I have the same problem and I tried to extract the subzone from my 2D
      plane but it was not possible because the panel of "Index Range from
      Source Zone" presents itself fronzen, and I can handle it.

      Thank you a lot.

      Best Regards,

      Thiago.
      --- In Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Idso" <c.idso@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > You should not need to create a smaller zone and interpolate onto it.
      > Instead, you may be able to extract your subzone by going to
      > Data/Extract/Subzone. You would need to use the I parameter to
      > determine the radial limit of your subzone (the I value that is closest
      > to 0.55m), but the resulting subzone would not need to have any
      > interpolation done on it.
      >

      > Best Regards,
      >

      > Chris
      >

      > Christopher Idso