2675RE: [Tecplot_Talk] extract a sub-zone from a 2D plane

  • Chris Idso
    Apr 24, 2008
      Hello,

      You should not need to create a smaller zone and interpolate onto it.  Instead, you may be able to extract your subzone by going to Data/Extract/Subzone.  You would need to use the I parameter to determine the radial limit of your subzone (the I value that is closest to 0.55m), but the resulting subzone would not need to have any interpolation done on it.

      Best Regards,

      Chris

      Christopher Idso
      Technical Support Lead