      From: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tecplot Support
      Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:10 AM
      To: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: AW: [Tecplot_Talk] 3D particles

      Hi Jure,

      I would suggest to use what Steve called spheres: Please activate the Scatter Layer
      on the left and use spheres as the symbol shape. If you want to have the particle size
      to change if you are zooming in please switch to perspective view, choose an angle of
      perhaps 30 degree and press the ALT key while zooming. If you like too, you could let
      the size of the particles depend from a variable. The ways of animating these particles
      depend on the data structure.

      Best regards,
      Jens Warkall