2663Re: [Tecplot_Talk] Pb creating avi file in Linux with tecplot360

  • Jeromin Andreas
    Feb 13, 2008
      Hi,

      I think I had a similar issue on my linux computer with tec360. We found
      that the graphics drivers for the Nvidia graphics card caused this
      behaviour. We were able to solve the issue by reinstalling the nvidia
      graphics driver.

      Take care,
      Andreas

      --
      Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
      in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft

      German Aerospace Center
      Institute of Combustion Technology

      Pfaffenwaldring 38-40