      I have only one zone, so that is not the problem. My Tecplot 360 is Build 11.0-1-125 (05-24-2006) for Macintosh (32-bit) (MESA).
      What other information could I provide to help with figuring this out?
      I do not find $!Limits when I do a search in the users manual that I get to from the Help menu.

      On 2/4/08 4:28 PM, "Alter, Stephen J. (LARC-D305)" <Stephen.J.Alter@...> wrote:

         There are some limits that you can extend within the configuration commands. The user’s manual says you can have over 2 billion points in a variable. It may be the number of zones you hit on the limit. From the reference manual, you can use the $!Limits command to increase a couple different types of limits. It may also be a 32-bit vs. 64-bit issue. It’s hard to tell without more information.

      From: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Terry Tullis
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 4:11 PM
      To: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Tecplot_Talk] Limit on number of points for Tec360 on Mac OS 10.4?

      Dear All,

      This seems like a stupid question, but I can’t get Tec360 to read more than 1023 points in POINT format on my Mac running OS 10.4. If I put in I=1023, it will read the file, but if I put in I=1024, Tecolot just shuts down. Is there some soft limit I’m hitting that I can change? The hard limits appear to be much larger than that, as I’d have thought they would be.

      Terry E. Tullis
      Department of Geological Sciences
      Brown University
      Providence, RI 02912-1846