      From: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Terry Tullis
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 4:11 PM
      To: Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Tecplot_Talk] Limit on number of points for Tec360 on Mac OS 10.4?

      Dear All,

      This seems like a stupid question, but I can’t get Tec360 to read more than 1023 points in POINT format on my Mac running OS 10.4. If I put in I=1023, it will read the file, but if I put in I=1024, Tecolot just shuts down. Is there some soft limit I’m hitting that I can change? The hard limits appear to be much larger than that, as I’d have thought they would be.

      Cheers,
      Terry

      Terry E. Tullis
      Department of Geological Sciences