2655Re: Problem with Tecplot and Unsteady CGNS

  • jay.noble001
    Jan 29, 2008
      --- In Tecplot_Talk@yahoogroups.com, "Vaz, Guilherme" <G.Vaz@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >

      > I have a problem to load an unsteady CGNS file in Tecplot.
      >
      > I did the file according to the instructions of
      CGNS_MidLevel_Library

      General Conditions at www.marin.nl

      Hi Guilherme,

      I posted a quick description of what's needed to load unsteady CGNS
      files into Tecplot on our new TecplotTalk forum at
      www.tecplottalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=822#822. Here is what I posted:

      Tecplot's CGNS loader supports unsteady CGNS files with the
      BaseIterativeData_t node defined for a CGNSBase_t node and,
      optionally, the ZoneIterativeData_t node for any Zone_t nodes.
      The BaseIterativeData_t node needs to contain the number of time
      steps and either the time values or iteration values.
      The ZoneIterativeData_t node can contain FlowSolutionPointers,
      GridCoordinatesPointers, ArbitraryGridMotionPointers or
      RigidGridMotionPointers.

      If your files have satisfied these criteria, could you give a
      description of what else you may be storing in the
      BaseIterativeData_t and ZoneIterativeData_t nodes?

      Regards,
      Jay Noble
      Tecplot Development

      Tecplot, Inc.