2654Problem with Tecplot and Unsteady CGNS

  • Vaz, Guilherme
    Jan 29, 2008

      Hello all,

      I have a problem to load an unsteady CGNS file in Tecplot.

      I did the file according to the instructions of CGNS_MidLevel_Library but Tecplot does not recognize that is an Unsteady computation file and therefore it reads all zones instead of the first. And afterwards I cannot animate zones nor animate by time (as it supposed to be).

      This is important since I work with huge data and therefore I cannot load all zones at the same time otherwise Tecplot+pc crashes with lack of memory.

      Does somebody have a clue? Can somebody help me?

      Thanks in advance.

      Guilherme

      Ps: I have some files as examples but they are large and it is not maybe supposed to send attachment in Mailing Lists.

      Dr. Ir. Guilherme N.V.B.Vaz

      CFD Researcher

      R&D Department

      MARIN