Re: [Technical Analysis Methods] Hello All

  • Leo Romo
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2004
      I just joined, Ivan.

      I love TA.  Gann is good.

      My favorite trading book is Trader Vic--Methods of a Wall Street Master by Victor Sperandeo  Great educational book.

      Leo

      ivan_bobb <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      I just joined the group and would like to say Hello. I am an avid
      reader and would like to read a good book on gann. Connie Brown seems
      to swear by this Gann Wheel stuff but in her 1998 Book says that
      there is no book that covers the stuff because he never wrote one.

      Also what is the best book on RN Elliot.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • techdev8
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2004
        I'm kind of new to investing ... I've been doing it for 3,4 years.
        Out of my limited studies, I've found to some extent technical
        analyis can predict news, major announcements, or any intrest or
        disintrest in a security. I'm looking for better ways to identify
        such patterns and also share some of the things I've learned.
      • Leo Romo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2004
          Hmmmm  That's the $64,000 question.

          What is your goal, tech?

          Long term "investment"?

          Short capital gains....more a trading format?

          Leo

          techdev8 <skogan@...> wrote:
          I'm kind of new to investing ... I've been doing it for 3,4 years.
          Out of my limited studies, I've found to some extent technical
          analyis can predict news, major announcements, or any intrest or
          disintrest in a security.  I'm looking for better ways to identify
          such patterns and also share some of the things I've learned.

          Leo R. Romo
          (989) 798-6660
          Saginaw, MI

          Coalition for a Fair Michigan

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Alex A. Kazmarck
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2004

            Hello all!

            I am very excited to see question/answer type emails.  I will be back in two weeks and very involved in the emails.  Please look forward to them.  Also, I am not too sure how this group operates but this was the first email I had received.  Perhaps someone can send me an email re: the groups’ structure.

            Thank you,

            Alex A. Kazmarck