FibMaster - MTSN 7% in 2 days.

  • dlevels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      We're posting trades from the daily ProfitPoint newsletter on the
      website. A free copy of the newsletter is also posted on the website.

      MTSN, gained 7% in 2 days, hot or what?
      ASYT, modest gain 3%..
      DVN, profit $5.75, a quick gain of 10%..
      PIR, no trigger to enter, no risk!
      BSC, profit $1.50, a quick gain of 2%..
      USPI, break-even exit as the stock stalls.
      SPF, profit $5.91 or a 12% gain over 6 days!!
      AHC, profit $3.00 or 6% gain in just 2 days.
      FRNT, profit $3.53 or 22% gain in just a few days.

      See the charts and details here:
      http://www.fibmarkets.com/members/

      Subscription information is here:
      http://www.fibmarkets.com/subscribe.html