So, what's next...

  • Zsolt Nagy Perge
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Look at the 4-year chart of ATML.

      http://chart.bigcharts.com/bc3/intchart/frames/chart.asp?time=11&symb=ATML

      Between March 2000 and March 2002, there was a downtrend from 30 to 7.
      After that, there was a short rally to 11
      followed by another downtrend to 0.5.

      I think this is exactly what is about to happen again
      in a smaller timeframe.

      Between December 2002 and March 2003, there was a downtrend from 4 to 2.
      If my prediction is accurate, then this stock should go up just a
      little bit (somewhere below 2.5) and then fall to 1.

      This is what I feel is coming.

      God bless you! <><
      Zsolt Nagy Perge -- zsnp@...

      Only $9.95 per month!