Hi

  • ghanashyama
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
      Am a new member here!
      Would like to post photos of my technical work for DIA,QQQ,SPY and
      gold.
      May i?
    • shaun <shaun60@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
        All members are more than welcome to post. The only requirement is
        that it is not spam, has to be topic related and, please create your
        own personal folder in the "files", "photos", etc section of this
        group and download all you wish.

        The reason for the latter is for ease of search.

        --- In technicalanalysismethods@yahoogroups.com, ghanashyama
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Am a new member here!
        > Would like to post photos of my technical work for DIA,QQQ,SPY and
        > gold.
        > May i?
      • Sunny Wang
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16 9:10 PM
          Hi all,

          I am new member. I am not a active trader since my portfolio down
          over 95% in past two years.

          Yes, I use technical analysis methods, but not very good at all.

          Nice to meet you here and looking forward trading better.

          Thanks.

          Sonny
        • ujjwal_dce
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2005
            Hi

            I'm Ujjwal currently studying in IIT Bombay.I have started investing
            in stocks a few months back, so I qualify as a beginner here.I am not
            conversant with technical analysis in detail though I know some of
            the
            jargon used.
            Hoping to learn some fundas here in this forum.

            --Ujjwal